At Manners Sutton Primary every child matters. Everyone is encouraged to achieve success and fulfil their potential in a safe, caring environment, which will prepare them for their role in the wider world.
- to treat everyone with fairness and good manners
- to be friendly and helpful at all times
- to always do our best
- to behave respectfully and supportively
- to be proud of our school and what we achieve both individually and together
- to appreciate and respect our classmates, friends, teachers and families
"To be better by working together"
Promoting British Values
We consistently promote British values through our own school values, curriculum and enrichment activities. To find out more, please read our 'Promoting British Values' Policy which can be found on the 'Policies' page.
We see everyone connected with our school as of equal value, regardless of disabilities, ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs or sexual identity. Our policies, procedures and activities aim to treat everyone equally, which does not necessarily involve treating them all the same. More detailed information can be found in our Equality Policy.