At Manners Sutton Primary School we offer a breakfast club 5 days a week from 7.45am.
This is run by a member of staff and costs £4.50 per child per session, which includes breakfast.
We only provide healthy cereals, and a choice of white/brown/granary toast and jam. We also provide orange juice, apple juice or water to drink.
After breakfast, there are a range of activities before the children venture out at 8.45am into the playground with the member of staff on duty.
Whilst on school premises, children are expected to abide by our school aims:
- to treat everyone with fairness and good manners
- to be friendly and helpful at all times
- to always do our best
- to behave respectfully and supportively
- to be proud of our school and what we achieve both individually and together
- to appreciate and respect our classmates, friends, teachers and families
For further information, please contact the school office - 01636 704408